Gastronomic Glories & Medieval Stories
Enjoy exquisite 2 AA Rosette dining, intriguing tales of the past & lots of laughter on 'Britain's finest VIP dining experience'.
Depart the city of Bath for an evening of 2 AA Rosette dining, laughter & local stories on a delectable journey to two of England’s most evocative medieval inns, situated in the quintessential English village of Lacock.
Find yourself immersed in history & atmosphere whilst supping amongst friends & locals at Harry Potter’s ‘Babberton Arms’.
Relive bygone days, hear of dog-wheels & cerebral nuns whilst sitting amongst buckled, time-worn timbers on an evening filled with tales, tipples & tasty delights.
Engage with like-minded travellers & insightful locals before retreating to the haunted reading room for a final night-cap...
- Savor a stunning 2 AA Rosette 4-course dinner whilst relaxing, chattering & laughing amongst friends... - We'll finish the evening with a nightcap, upstairs in the haunted reading room before returning to Bath...
We promise you one of the best travel experiences you'll ever have or half your tour cost back!
- 3-course dinner at a stunning medieval inn.
- Complimentary drink of your choice at our first stop & with dinner.
- Beguiling stories of past inhabitants and hidden history, including the birthplace of modern photography.
- A visit to a village used as a film set for Harry Potter, Downton Abbey & more...
-- Discover the history and characters of the area and enjoy some of the most beguiling local stories.
- Accompanied by a knowledgeable, friendly, local tour-guide
- 9-seat vehicle with wide, comfortable seats, air-conditioning and large, tinted windows.
- A unique and personal experience of quintessential England
Things to consider
This tour is conducted in English, but we also speak Spanish, German, Indian & Romanian. Contact us for details. Due to the in-depth nature of this experience, we do not encourage children under 12, but can accommodate them with prior agreement. Some limited walking is required (no more than 500m at a time) & unfortunately, we cannot accommodate wheelchair users. This tour requires a minimum of two guests in order to run.