Medieval Morsels & Memories
Enjoy stunning gourmet dining, laughter and local stories at one of the most atmospheric medieval inns in England.
Encounter the past whilst enjoying incredible dining at the ‘Babberton Arms’, the medieval inn featured in Harry Potter. Settle down amongst the blackened timbers for an evening of tales, tipples & tasty delights. Engage with like-minded travellers & insightful locals meandering from one topic to the next over an unforgettable meal, before retreating upstairs to the reading room for one final night-cap...
We promise you one of the best travel experiences you'll ever have or half your tour cost back!
- 3-course dinner at a 1700s coaching inn.
- Complimentary drink of your choice at our first stop.
- Beguiling stories of past inhabitants and hidden history, including the British government's greatest secret of the last 100 years.
- A visit to three local pubs of contrasting character.
-- Discover the history and characters of the area and enjoy some of the most beguiling local stories.
- Accompanied by a knowledgeable, friendly, local tour-guide
- 9-seat vehicle with wide, comfortable seats, air-conditioning and large, tinted windows.
- A unique and personal experience of quintessential England
Things to consider
This tour is conducted in English, but we also speak Spanish, German, Indian & Romanian. Contact us for details. Due to the in-depth nature of this experience, we do not encourage children under 12, but can accommodate them with prior agreement. Some limited walking is required (no more than 500m at a time) & unfortunately, we cannot accommodate wheelchair users. This tour requires a minimum of two guests in order to run.